Trans-Oceanic (TransOceanic) L600 Ch= 6L40 black
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / Either AC: 110-120V or DC: 110-120V or Batteries: 9 & 90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Trans-Oceanic L600 Ch= 6L40 [black] - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17 x 11 x 8 inch / 432 x 279 x 203 mm
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8 kg / 17 lb 9.9 oz (17.621 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 140.00 $
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Trans-Oceanic (TransOceanic) L600 is part of the collections of the following members.