Trans-Oceanic Royal 1000-M 9HT40Z2 (M)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1961/1962 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Trans-Oceanic Royal 1000-M 9HT40Z2 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.6 x 10.5 x 4.8 inch / 320 x 267 x 122 mm
Zenith Trans-Oceanic 1000 M for military using. In front a special instrument maybe shows voltage.
- Model page created by Hans Amberger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4362 models, 3981 with images and 3494 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL