Y1816EU Ch= 16Y20U
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 5BK7A 2AF4A 5U8 3CB6 3CB6 3CB6 6AU8 3BN6 5AQ5 3BU8 6CM7 6CN7 6CG7 12DQ6 1B3GT 12AX4GTA 17AVP4 or 17AVP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1.3 W (1.6 W max.)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Y1816EU Ch= 16Y20U - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
The Zenith Y1816EU is a 17" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner channels 2 thru 13, 14 thru 83 UHF. Equipped with chassis 16Y20U, VHF tuner S-24383, UHF tuner S-22530 and picture tube 17AVP4 or 17AVP4A.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 333, folder 17)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Zenith Service Manual - 1956 Television Receivers TV-16
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4343 models, 3956 with images and 3477 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL