X2247R Ch= 17X22
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BK7A 6U8 6CB6 6CB6 6AU8 6AU8 6BN6 6AQ5 6BY6 12B4A 6AL5 6SN7GTB 6BQ6GT 6AX4GT 1B3GT 5U4GA 21ALP4 or 21ALP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: X2247R Ch= 17X22 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
The ZENITH model X2247R is a 21" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner channels 2 thru 13 equipped with VHF-tuner S-22778, chassis 17X22 and picture tube 21ALP4 or 21ALP4A.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 306 Folder 14 dated 2-56)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Zenith Service Manual - 1956 Television Receivers TV-15
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4438 models, 4069 with images and 3530 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL