- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 90 & 1.5 & 3 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Calstan 524 - Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Only the first 50 of this model used a 3S4. The 3 volt battery is only for the dial lights.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. VII
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 84 models, 38 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW