Calstan Ch= 607
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- 1961 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Calstan Ch= 607 - Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
This is a "utility" model that was typically found throughout the late 1950's to 1970's in hotels and hospitals, etc.
- Mentioned in
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 84 models, 38 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW