- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Calstan C139T - Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
17" table television receiver with legs. Walnut or maple finish.
- Price in first year of sale
- 166.95 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Nov 1958.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 84 models, 38 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW