- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Calstan C145T - Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney,
- Console with any shape - in general
21" console television receiver on castors. Cabinet finishes in walnut or maple.
- Price in first year of sale
- 208.95 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Nov 1958 & Feb 1959.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 84 models, 38 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW