Calstan Radiogram 514C
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Calstan Radiogram 514C - Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney,
- Console with any shape - in general
Zenith Radio Co. Pty. Ltd.
131 Palmer St., Sydney
Selling Features: 5 valve AC dual-wave radiogram; AVC; 12" EM speaker; magnetic pick-up; floodlit dial; tone switch operates on radio and gramo; in polished veneer cabinet.
Retail Price: £61/10/- in Sydney metropolitan.
(FROM RADIO ELECTRICAL WEEKLY NEW PRODUCTS)
- Price in first year of sale
- 61.50 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Radio Electrical WEEKLY (New Products, Vol. 26, No. 4 (605th Issue), 24/5/1948.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 84 models, 38 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW