- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Zenco 45B - Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney,
The advert only shows the chassis, but this model was most likely sold in a console case.
- Mentioned in
- Wireless Weekly (Australia) (Advert, P50, 15-6-1934.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 84 models, 38 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW