- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Calstan C15 - Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney,
- Console with any shape - in general
5 valve, dual-wave console; 12" speaker and provision for extra speaker; radiogram pick-up terminals; latest type miniature valves; selected and matched veneers; provision for FM tuner.
- Price in first year of sale
- 49.95 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Radio Electrical WEEKLY (Vol. 34, No. 1 (778th Issue), 11/1/1952.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 84 models, 38 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Co. Ltd.; Sydney, NSW