CB Transceiver Mini 6
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zodiac Funkgeräte GmbH, Düsseldorf
- 1974 ?
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Transceiver; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CB Transceiver Mini 6 - Zodiac Funkgeräte GmbH,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 120 x 38 x 160 mm / 4.7 x 1.5 x 6.3 inch
CB Transceiver driven by quartz in both transmission and reception. Only AM with 95% modulation. 6 channels. S and RF meter.
Transmitter: Power supply to the final stage 5 W. HF output power 3 W.
Receiver: Superheterodyne with IF 455 kHz. Sensitivity 0.3 µV with 10 dB S/N.
14 silicon Transistors and 8 Diodes.
The model Mini-6 G/D has only 1 W HF output.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.930 kg / 2 lb 0.8 oz (2.048 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert ("CQ Elettronica" Italy, CD editor, number12 December 1974)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 25 models, 22 with images and 9 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zodiac Funkgeräte GmbH, Düsseldorf