? elektroaku: 6002; Rossini Stereo 
31.Oct.09 22:31

Gabriel Toth (CZ)
Editor
Articles: 127
Count of Thanks: 14
Gabriel Toth

Dear Collegues,

I am an owner of special type of Rossini Stereo 6002 model. Inside are 13 tubes instead of 10.

On the upper side is an additional 3 tube amplifier (EL95, 2xECC83), having own AC supply/transformer. Moreover between loudspeakers on the front is placed additional potentiometer. Could it be an additional preamplifier only or it might be stereo decoder? Has anybody ever seen like this?

Gabriel

Attachments:

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

Answer from a guest 
01.Nov.09 12:31

Ernst Erb (CH)
Officer
Articles: 5742
Count of Thanks: 16
Ernst Erb

Dear Gabriel
A guest has written to me and asked if I can publish his anser here and I hope it is an answer which can help you.

Hello Gabriel,

this additional part ist the amplifier from a reverberation with feather. Under the chassis you must find an mechanical equipment with the feathers. This part is not original in the Rossini 6002. An amateur has built in this part.
The "Feder-Nachhallstrecke" was an additional part for the 6401-er Radios with name Sickingen and Capri. In the 60s this part was sold in the GDR, only by the company in Hartmannsdorf. The price was 250 Mark.

Bye Ingo Pötschke / GFGF

Have you other questions? I have this additional part in an "Capri".

Reverberator 
01.Nov.09 22:23

Gabriel Toth (CZ)
Editor
Articles: 127
Count of Thanks: 7
Gabriel Toth

Dear Ernst and Ingo,

many thanks for quick reply. I am surprised only, that this is an amateur action. I expected company modification, it looks like very professional job...

Thanks, Gabriel

Feathers? 
02.Nov.09 03:40

Joe Sousa (USA)
Editor
Articles: 669
Count of Thanks: 16
Joe Sousa

Dear Gabriel, it would be nice to see what the "Feathers" look like. I have heard of spring reverbs and of plate reverbs, but not feather reverbs.

Regards,

-Joe

Correct would be springs 
02.Nov.09 13:55

Ernst Erb (CH)
Officer
Articles: 5742
Count of Thanks: 15
Ernst Erb

Dear Joe
I fully agree, it should read springs - I think the guest did perhaps a Google translation - but I did not want to change his message.
It is the German word "Feder" and Google gives 6 options: feather, quill, plume, nib, pen, spring. So he probably took the first to be the best ...