linnet: 5611; Kardinal

ID: 116567
linnet: 5611; Kardinal 
18.Jul.06 13:10

Ake Nyholm (FIN)
Articles: 101
Count of Thanks: 5
Ake Nyholm

Somebody is looking for schematics of the Linet&Laursen model Kardinal 5611. I have schematics available for the model 5713, which seem to have similar tube line up.

Pls. inform if the 5713 is OK as replacement.
BR
Ake

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

18.Jul.06 19:47

Rolf Zetterberg (S)
Articles: 22
Count of Thanks: 2

Hello Åke
That would be me!Yes,I'm looking for the 5611 schematic.I have got a very special radio that probably is the only one that exists.It's a low,wide cabinet containing two 5611 chassis side by side.No loudspeakers,only the two chassis.I got them working by replacing a few caps.Rumour says that it was built by a Dane living here in Sweden to be able to receive early stereo transmissions!
Personally I'm very interested in everything about Linnet&Laursen,but if the schematics are the same,I'm not sure at this stage.Maybe we could have a private conversation about this?
Mvh
Rolf

18.Jul.06 21:20

Ake Nyholm (FIN)
Count of Thanks: 5
Ake Nyholm

Hej Rolf,

Ok, I shall arrange copies for you. Could you kindly send me an e-mail. Look at my profile for address.

MVH
Åke

13.Oct.06 21:06

Ake Nyholm (FIN)
Count of Thanks: 4
Ake Nyholm

Dear Rolf,

Look at model L.L. Kardinal 5713 to see if schematics are close enough with the model 5611.

Best regards

Ake

16.Oct.06 22:28

Rolf Zetterberg (S)
Articles: 22
Count of Thanks: 4

Hello Ake Sorry,but I haven't had any opportunity to answer earlier,since a lightning struck my telephone line and destroyed almost the whole PC.I have tried to replace some parts and it worked for a week or so,but now it has gone completely dead... I'm writing this(hopefully it works)on a borrowed homebrew PC with only a educational Linux CD as help,so I can't save or print or scan anything. Yes,it seems to be the correct chassis!I'll have a closer look when I can get hold of a normal PC! Thank you very much! Rolf