ID: 141331
sanyo: RP-8880;  
23.May.07 18:29

Mario Bermejo (RA)
Articles: 237
Count of Thanks: 17
Mario Bermejo

Dear Friends:

A friend broght me this radio to repair. The radio is working ok on MW but the FM is receiving only one station, so I think the FM oscilator is probably not working. I checked the documents attached to the model and the service manual only has page number 1. I was wondering if anyone has the complete document? I am confident I can fix it if I have the service manual.

Thanks

Mario

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

23.May.07 19:47

Henning Oelkers (D)
Editor
Articles: 603
Count of Thanks: 8
Henning Oelkers

Hi, Mario,

i checked the Manuals, and i was able to see 9 different parts of the schematics. You need to click "more schematics" and then a window schould open, with the list of all schematics.

Maybe You just need to try again, or check, if this window is behind other windows. Hope this helps,

best Regards,

Henning, from Berlin, Germany

24.May.07 17:46

Mario Bermejo (RA)
Articles: 237
Count of Thanks: 13
Mario Bermejo

Thank you Henning, I downloaded all the parts which gives you the complete schematic, but then there is a file called serv1.pdf which contains only the first page of the service manual. That is what I need: the complete service manual. No big deal as I have been studying the schematic and think I can go by without it but just in case.

These service manuals often contain information on how to test the oscilators and how to re-align the radio if a repair is needed.

Thanks again.

Mario