telefunken: 401; Bajazzo Universal

ID: 180341
telefunken: 401; Bajazzo Universal 
28.Dec.08 17:15

Ashis Mukerjea (CDN)
Anzahl Danke: 5
Ashis Mukerjea

Hello! Ich kaufte vor kurzem Telefunken Bajazzo Universal 401. Ich möchte die Vorwahlknopfschnur und -kondensatore ändern. Kann irgendein Körper mir wie bitte helfen, wie man das Chassis herausnimmt? I have attached a photo also to explain. Danke. Ich benutze den Microsoft deutschen übersetzer, weil früh ich diese Anzeige auf englisch aber keine Hilfe erhalten bekanntgab. Ich bin über die schlechte Sprache traurig. Bester Respekt, Ashis Mukerjea Anlagen:

Für diesen Post bedanken, weil hilfreich und/oder fachlich fundiert.

Skalenseilscheibe entfernen 
29.Dec.08 15:47

Günther Stabe † 19.8.20 (D)
Anzahl Danke: 3
Günther Stabe † 19.8.20

Hello,

I don't own this model, but know a few models that were built in this years in a similar way. All these models have  nearly the same print and a large plastic frame (mounting chassis). The quad variable condenser block is soldered on the print and the scale wheel is fixed with a center screw (through a hole in the plastic frame). This scale wheel has to be pulled away - after turning off this screw - some millimeters off the quad condenser. May be that there are another two small screws to fix the condenser; these need to be removed, too. Please fix the scale wheel with adhesive tape at the frame and try to remove the print carefully - only the cables for antenna, speaker and battery / power supply will be still connected with the print.

Hopefully it will help... best regards,

Guenther Stabe

Telefunken Bajazzo 401 
30.Dec.08 19:35

Ashis Mukerjea (CDN)
Ashis Mukerjea

Hello Mr. Stabe,

Thank you very much for your help. I will open the radio again this weekened and repair it as suggested by you.

Best Regards,

Ashis

Telefunken Bajazzo Universal 401 
31.Dec.08 23:35

Ashis Mukerjea (CDN)
Ashis Mukerjea

Hello Mr. Stabe,

Once again thanks for your help. I figured it out how to take the chassis out. It was a very different, simple and practical way to take the whole thing out. Only german radios were made like this those days. I will post the pictures some time on this Radio's page.

Best Regards

Ashis