telefunken: Telefunken 5552 MX Hi-Fi Bayreuth power supply schematic

ID: 453971
? telefunken: Telefunken 5552 MX Hi-Fi Bayreuth power supply schematic 
14.Mar.18 17:14

Chad Phillips (USA)
Articles: 2
Count of Thanks: 6
Chad Phillips

Hello, I have a Telefunken 5552 MX Hi-Fi with a shorted power transformer. I am looking for a schematic that contains the power supply portion for the data I need.  The schematic uploaded is for the radio portion only and does not contain any information regarding the power supply and output section.  Does anyone have a schematic they could upload or provide the transformer data I need.  It has 110v/220v primary with 3 sections on the secondary.   Any help is welcome.

Chad

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

This thread was moved automatically. 

This question was moved automatically to the board "Talk" to get more possibilities for answers.

Moved from board »* TALK, talk, talk - nur für Mitglieder sichtbar« on 20.03.2018 17:14:25 from automatically 

telefunken: Telefunken 5552 MX Hi-Fi Bayreuth power supply schematic 
24.Mar.18 23:27
129 from 1295

Bernhard Nagel (D)
Officer
Articles: 1681
Count of Thanks: 4
Bernhard Nagel

Hello Chad,

with thanks to Walter Groer the missing schematic containing the output amplifier and power supply is now available at the model page as the 4th schematic. Alignment instructions also have been added.

So the model's documentation should be complete.

One wish I still have: If you own this console, some pictures with a size of 1400 pixels in width would enhance the model page.

Thank you and kind regards
Bernhard

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

This thread was moved back manually because it received a valid answer. 

Moved from board »* TALK - visible for members only« on 25.Mar.18 01:56 from Bernhard Nagel