- Manufacturer / Brand
- Telefunken Deutschland (TFK), (Gesellschaft für drahtlose Telegraphie Telefunken mbH
- 1964 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Record Player + Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- 7 or more Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Bayreuth 5552-MX - Telefunken Deutschland TFK,
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Teak lowboy console with Telefunken record changer and Tandberg 64X reel to reel.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by John Stavinoha. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3516 models, 3091 with images and 2060 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Telefunken Deutschland (TFK), (Gesellschaft für drahtlose Telegraphie Telefunken mbH
Forum contributions about this model: Telefunken: Bayreuth 5552-MX
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
Hello, I have a Telefunken 5552 MX Hi-Fi with a shorted power transformer. I am looking for a schematic that contains the power supply portion for the data I need. The schematic uploaded is for the radio portion only and does not contain any information regarding the power supply and output section. Does anyone have a schematic they could upload or provide the transformer data I need. It has 110v/220v primary with 3 sections on the secondary. Any help is welcome.
Chad Phillips, 14.Mar.18