XL-5 Balanced Radiocast Receiver Phono panel
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- A-C Dayton Co., A-C Electrical; Dayton (OH)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: AC Dayton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 90 & 22.5 & 6 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: XL-5 Balanced Radiocast Receiver [Phono panel] - A-C Dayton Co., A-C Electrical
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Phono panel, fits into record rack of practically any phonograph.
Three dials (primary tuning control knobs).
- Price in first year of sale
- 120.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Mentioned in
- Antique Radios, Johnson 1986
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Manufacturers of the 1920s, Vol 1 (p.4)
- Other Models
Here you find 46 models, 26 with images and 29 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from A-C Dayton Co., A-C Electrical; Dayton (OH)