Transistor Radio Tester 158
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Accurate Instrument Co. Inc.; New York, NY
- 1963 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 3 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.5 inch = 6.4 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor Radio Tester 158 - Accurate Instrument Co. Inc.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 70 x 150 mm / 9.8 x 2.8 x 5.9 inch
Transistor tester, signal source and signal tracing amp .
Photos show that this model started as a Superior Instruments, Model 88. Gauge is labeled "SICO Superior Instruments Co." and original Superior name and model number on front are covered over with Accurate Model 158 information.
Identical to Superior Transistor Radio Tester 88.
- Price in first year of sale
- 29.95 USD
- Mentioned in
- Radio Electronics, Aug. 1963, pg. 77.
- Model page created by Alberto Sanna-Alonso. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 14 with images and 9 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Accurate Instrument Co. Inc.; New York, NY