Transistor Radio Tester 88
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Superior Instruments Co.; New York (NY)
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.5 inch = 6.4 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor Radio Tester 88 - Superior Instruments Co.; New
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 70 x 150 mm / 9.8 x 2.8 x 5.9 inch
Transistor tester, signal source & signal tracing amp., banana plug terminals.
Identical to Accurate Transistor Radio Tester 158.
- Price in first year of sale
- 37.73 USD
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Lafayette Radio Catalog (No. 620, 1962, pg. 205, "New! Model 88")
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 49 models, 48 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Superior Instruments Co.; New York (NY)