1-Tube Breadboard Receiver No. 4018
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case, TUBES VISIBLE.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1-Tube Breadboard Receiver No. 4018 - A-C Gilbert Co.; New Haven,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14.25 x 0 x 9.5 inch / 362 x 0 x 241 mm
- A-C Gilbert No. 4018 1-Tube breadboard receiver. This set covered the 200-800 meter wavelength range.
- Price in first year of sale
- 25.00 $
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model 1-Tube Breadboard Receiver is part of the collections of the following members.