Amateur Outfit No. 4004
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- A-C Gilbert Co.; New Haven, Connecticut
- 1919/1920 ?
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Amateur Outfit No. 4004 - A-C Gilbert Co.; New Haven,
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
A wireless outfit for beginners. Contains two stations - one receiving one sending. Has automatic detector on receiving station as well as mineral detector. Will send approximately 500 feet.
- Price in first year of sale
- 5.00 $
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (circa 1919 A. C. Gilbert catalog)
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 12 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from A-C Gilbert Co.; New Haven, Connecticut