Radio Receiving Set No. 4008
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- A-C Gilbert Co.; New Haven, Connecticut
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio Receiving Set No. 4008 - A-C Gilbert Co.; New Haven,
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
This set is the same as the No. 4007 Set but has an Audion Detector in place of the Radiotector which increases the range.
- Price in first year of sale
- 45.00 $
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (1918 A. C. Gilbert catalog)
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 12 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from A-C Gilbert Co.; New Haven, Connecticut