Quad Tuner AM 2 European Model
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon
- 1960–1967 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Quad
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Quad Tuner AM 2 [European Model] - Acoustical Manufacturing Co.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 267 x 89 x 152 mm / 10.5 x 3.5 x 6 inch
- AM Tuner for use in combination with a Quad Amp., Overseas version with different RF coverage.
Price in 1967.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.7 kg / 5 lb 15.2 oz (5.947 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 490.00 DM
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 37 models, 36 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon