Electrostatic Loudspeaker ESL-63
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Quad
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-120; 200-240 Volt
- Electrostatic Loudspeaker (high bias DC voltage)
- Power out
- 100 W (max.)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Electrostatic Loudspeaker ESL-63 - Acoustical Manufacturing Co.
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 925 x 660 x 270 mm / 36.4 x 26 x 10.6 inch
Full-range electrostatic speaker system. Power capacity: 100W, 10V rms, 40V peak maximum signal input. Nominal impedance: 8 ohms (6.2 ohms minimum). Sensitivity: 86dB SPL for 2.83V rms at 1 metre.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 18.7 kg / 41 lb 3 oz (41.189 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 2,850.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (ESL 63 Instruction Book)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 37 models, 36 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon