Quad FM Tuner II (2)
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon
- 1967–1969 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Quad
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Tuned circuits
- 10 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 120; 220; 240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Quad FM Tuner II - Acoustical Manufacturing Co.
- Book-shelf unit.
FM Tuner with Foster-Seeley discriminator. Built-in Stereo-Decoder.
Each diode type listed once only.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.7 kg / 5 lb 15.2 oz (5.947 lb)
- Mentioned in
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 37 models, 36 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon
Forum contributions about this model: Acoustical: Quad FM Tuner II
Threads: 1 | Posts: 3
I was recently given one of these sets, and would like to add a picture of it to my model collection.
Would you please tell me how to do this?
Nigel Hulse, 29.Nov.18