Quad 707 Power Amplifier 7777
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon
- 1995 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Quad
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100; 110-120; 220-240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 240 W (440 W max.)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Quad 707 Power Amplifier 7777 - Acoustical Manufacturing Co.
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 321 x 140 x 238 mm / 12.6 x 5.5 x 9.4 inch
A stereo hi-fi power amplifier housed in a nextel or carbon finish cabinet, a component in the Quad 77 Series of hi-fi separates. With two Ampbus connectors for connection to a Quad 77 Preamplifier and for connection to other 707 Power Amplifiers for Bi-Amping/Tri-Amping via Quad's Ampbus bus. RCA phono input sockets, Neutrik Speakon sockets for connection to one pair of loudspeakers and a current overload trip reset button.
• Based on the Quad patented current dumping' technology.
• Phono sockets for use with non-77 products.
• Bi-amplification and tri-amplification via Quad-link cable.
Specification Power output: 120W per channel into 8Ω, 14A peak
220W per channel Into 4Ω, 14A peak
Distortion (Dtot.) <0.01% at 20Hz any level up to 120w
<0.01% at 1KHz any level up to 120w
<0.03% at 20KHz any level tip to 120w
Continuous sine wave into 8Ω resistive load.
Output, internal impedance
and DC offset:
1.5µH in series with 0.05Ω,
DC offset typically 7 mV.
Frequency Response -0.25dB at 20Hz and 20KHz, ref. 1 KHz
-1.0dB at 13Hz and 40KHz, ref. 1 KHz
Power Response -0.25dB at 20Hz and 20KHz, ref. 1 KHz Input Sensitivity 775mV for 140W into 8Ω Input Impedance 20kΩ Input overload Instantaneous recovery up to +15dB overload Cross talk
(Input loaded by 1 kOhm)
-80dB at 1KHz
-65dB at 10KHz
Hum and Noise Unweighted - 105dB ref. 140w
(15.7 KHz measurement bandwidth)
Stability Unconditionally stable with any load and input.
100, 110-120 or 220-240V AC 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 35-750w, depending on signal level.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12 kg / 26 lb 6.9 oz (26.432 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (707 Power Amplifier Data Sheet)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (707 Stereo Power Amplifier Instruction Book)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 37 models, 36 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon