Quad 77 Power Amplifier 7767
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon
- 1995 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Quad
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120; 220-240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 170 W (230 W max.)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Quad 77 Power Amplifier 7767 - Acoustical Manufacturing Co.
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 321 x 65 x 300 mm / 12.6 x 2.6 x 11.8 inch
A stereo hi-fi power amplifier housed in a nextel or carbon finish cabinet, a component in the Quad 77 Series of hi-fi separates. With two Ampbus connectors for connection to a Quad 77 Preamplifier and connection to other 77 Power Amplifiers for Bi-Amping/Tri-Amping via Quad's Ampbus bus, RCA phono input sockets, an input selector switch and terminals for connection to one pair of loudspeakers.
• 85w per channel into 8 ohms.
• Extensive flexibility for system expansion with 77 AMPBUS.
• Bi-amplification and tri-amplification via QUAD 77 AMPBUS.
• Fully protected against overload.
• Phono sockets for use with other pre-amplifiers.
Specification Power output per channel: 85w into 8Ω (THD<0.05%)
115w into 4Ω (THD<0.05%)
Maximum Current Output: 11A peak per channel Distortion (total harmonic): 20Hz any level up to 70w <0.05% (22KHz bandwidth)
1KHz any level up to 70w <0.05% (22KHz bandwidth)
20KHz any level up to 70w <0.05% (80KHz bandwith)
Continuous sine wave into 8Ω resistive load
Input Sensitivity Phono Input 775mV
77 AMPBUS 2V
and DC offset
1.5µH in parallel with 0.05Ω
DC offset <20mV
Frequency Response 10Hz - 20KHz +0dB/-0.3dB
3Hz - 50KHz +0dB/-3dB
10Hz - 20KHz +0dB/-0.75dB Cross talk <-90dB at 1KHz Hum and Noise -105dB ref. 75w (10Hz - 22KHz measurement bandwidth) Stability Unconditionally stable with any load and any signal
110-120V or 220-240V AC 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 30-350 VA, depending on signal level.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.3 kg / 13 lb 14 oz (13.877 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (77 Power Amplifier Data Sheet)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (77 Stereo Power Amplifier Instruction Book)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 37 models, 36 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon