Quad 77 System Console
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon
- 1995 ?
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Quad
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / AA: 4 x 1.5 / 6 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Quad 77 System Console - Acoustical Manufacturing Co.
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
The Quad 66 System Console is a battery powered infrared remote control unit which operates and monitors the components in a Quad 77 Series system of hi-fi separates.
• The size of a small paper back.
• Logical to use.
• Step by step menu driven commands.
• Two way infrared communications.
• Allows control of any Quad 77 system however complex and receives continuous reports of the system status.
• Powered by rechargeable batteries. Runs for up to 8 weeks between charges.
4 x 1.5 volt AA NiCad rechargeable batteries. The unit is supplied with a mains charger cradle.
- Mentioned in
- Gramophone magazine Feb 1995 Quad's New Bus article
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (77 System Console data sheet)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 37 models, 36 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon