Quad CD Player 67 CD
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon
- 1993 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Quad
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- CD-Player, -Writer, MD, MOD (audio); Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120; 220-240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Quad CD Player 67 CD - Acoustical Manufacturing Co.
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 321 x 80 x 240 mm / 12.6 x 3.1 x 9.4 inch
A stereo hi-fi compact disc player with remote control. RCA phono sockets for Line Output and Digital Output.
Specification Operation: Full function by infrared remote control or simple direct to play operation without remote control. Remote control Interface: RC-5 system. Number of channels: 2 Frequency response: < ± 0.1 dB 20 - 20,000 Hz. Phase linearity: < ± 0.5° 20 - 20,000 Hz. Signal/noise ratio: > 100 dB 20 - 20,000 Hz. Crosstalk > 100 dB at 1kHz Total harmonic distortion: < 0.002% at 1kHz Wow and flutter: Below measurement levels. D/A conversion: 18 bit 64 x oversampling. Delta-Sigma converter. Error correction system: Cross interleaved Reed Solomon Code (CIRC). Optical readout system: Laser semi-conductor AlGaAs wavelength 800 nm. Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz. Audio Output: 2 V rms max. 300 mV on normal programme material. Minimum load impedance 10 kΩ Digital output: For digital signal processors.
110-120, 220-240V AC 50/60 Hz. (changed by links on PCB)
Power consumption: 14W approx.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.5 kg / 7 lb 11.3 oz (7.709 lb)
- Mentioned in
- Gramophone magazine May 1993 Quad 67 review
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Quad 67 Compact Disc Player Service Manual)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 37 models, 36 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon