Quad FM Tuner FM1
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Quad
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Quad FM Tuner FM1 - Acoustical Manufacturing Co.
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 267 x 89 x 153 mm / 10.5 x 3.5 x 6 inch
- Matching with Quad 22 System.
FM Tuner with Foster-Seeley discriminator. Later versions with optional external transistor stereo decoder, different case designs under same type number known. Price in 1967/68, price for MPX decoder 290 DM.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.7 kg / 5 lb 15.2 oz (5.947 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 470.00 DM
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Mentioned in
- HiFi-Jahrbuch 1967/68 Braun Verlag, Karlsruhe
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 37 models, 36 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon