Paragon DA-2 Detector / 2 Stage Audio Amplifier
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Adams-Morgan Co. (AMCO); Upper Montclair, N.J
- Radio module post 1925 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Detector with Vacuum Tube (Valve), no tuner; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6 & 22 & 66 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Paragon DA-2 Detector / 2 Stage Audio Amplifier - Adams-Morgan Co. AMCO; Upper
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 7 x 8 inch / 305 x 178 x 203 mm
Introduced in March of 1922 the Adams-Morgan Paragon DA-2 vacuum tube detector / 2-Stage Audio Amplifier was brought out as the companion to the Adams-Morgan RA-10 tuner/receiver.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.5 kg / 12 lb 1.8 oz (12.115 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 65.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Mentioned in
- Radio Manufacturers of the 1920s, Vol 1
- Other Models
Here you find 64 models, 56 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Adams-Morgan Co. (AMCO); Upper Montclair, N.J