- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Adams-Morgan Co. (AMCO); Upper Montclair, N.J
- Radio module pre 1926 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- RF-Circuit or wave trap (separate, can also be an antenna with amp.); Reaction
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Paragon RA-10 - Adams-Morgan Co. AMCO; Upper
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 530 x 190 x 210 mm / 20.9 x 7.5 x 8.3 inch
This is a tuner having provisions for regeneration, provided a suitable audion detector is connected. The RA-10 itself has no tube. It was offered in conjunction with the DA-2 Detector-Amplifier, but it would work with any vacuum-tube detector.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7 kg / 15 lb 6.7 oz (15.419 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 85.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Manufacturers of the 1920s, Vol 1 (William B.Duck Catalog No.16 (1921))
- Other Models
Here you find 64 models, 56 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Adams-Morgan Co. (AMCO); Upper Montclair, N.J