20X136 Ch= 20Y1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6AG5 6J6 6AU6 6AU6 6AU6 6AL5 6AU6 12LP4 6AU6 6AL5 6SN7GT 6AS5 12AU7 12AU7 6SN7GT 6BG6G 6W4GT 1X2 5U4G
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 25750/21250/4500 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 20X136 Ch= 20Y1 - Admiral brand Continental
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- The family of Admiral TV models using the 20Y1 chassis with 12LP4 12-inch CRT includes three wooden table models: 20X135 (walnut), 20X136 (mahogany), and 20X137 (blond); and three wooden consoles: 20X145 (walnut), 20X146 (mahogany), and 20X147 (blond).
The 20Y1 chassis is similar to the 20X1 chassis (for 10-inch CRT) and has a 12-channel tuner for the U.S. VHF TV band and uses intercarrier sound IF.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider TV Admiral 4-38; SAMS set 100 folder 1
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 91A Folder 1 1950)
- Model page created by Thomas Albrecht. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3040 models, 1203 with images and 2390 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL