- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BC5 or 6CB6 or 6AG5 6J6 6AU6 or 6AG5 6AU6 or 6AG5 6AU6 or 6AG5 6AL5 6AC7 6AU6 6AL5 6AV6 or 6SQ7 6V6GT 12AU7 or 6SN7GT 6SN7GT 6S4 or 6SN7 6AL5 or 6H6 6SN7GT 6BQ6GT 6W4GT 1B3GT 5U4G 16RP4 or 16TP4
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 26R12 Ch= 21B1 - Admiral brand Continental
- Console with any shape - in general
Admiral model 26R12 is a 21” b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13.
Equipped with chassis 21B1, a VHF tuner and and picture tube 16RP4 or 16TP4.
- External source of data
- Admiral flier "New" for 1951.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 118, Folder 2 dated 12-50)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 144, folder 1, dated 9-51)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3151 models, 1315 with images and 2517 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL