- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6AG5 6J6 6AU6 6AU6 6AL5 6SQ7 6V6GT 6AU6 6AU6 6AG5 6AL5 6AU6 6AC7 6SN7GT 6S4 12AU7 6AL5 6SN7GT 6CD6G 1B3GT 6W4 5U4G 6AX5 16GP4
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 26X76 Ch= 24D1 - Admiral brand Continental
- Console with any shape - in general
Built-in directional Roto-Scope antenna. 150 sq. in. screen. Easy to tune as a radio. Mahogany double-door cabinet. Also in walnut.
Picture tube = 16GP4
- External source of data
- Admiral flier "New" for 1951.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 91A Folder 2 1950)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 114, Folder 1 dated 11-50)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3092 models, 1280 with images and 2432 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL