403 Ch= 8H1 - 4S2
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- 1957 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz; 6 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 8 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 403 Ch= 8H1 - 4S2 - Admiral brand Continental
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 18, 1958
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3095 models, 1287 with images and 2432 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL