- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Aeroscope 161-5L - Admiral brand Continental
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Built-in loop antenna. Walnut Plaskon Cabinet.
Bakelite, ivory plaskon or beetle plaskon.
- Price in first year of sale
- 9.95 $
- Mentioned in
- REvista Radio Chassis (RA) Nº 177- abril 1921
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Machine Age to Jet Age II (page 52.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (February 1939 page 33)
- Model page created by Heriberto Tavella. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3049 models, 1213 with images and 2396 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL