CS2306BZN Ch= 20SX5EZ
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6AF4 6BZ7 6U8 6CB6 6CB6 6U8 6AL5 6CB6 6AU6 6AL5 6AV6 6AS5 12AU7 6S4 6AL5 6SN7GTA 6CU6 6AX4GT 1B3GT 5U4G 21AUP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 117V= 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CS2306BZN Ch= 20SX5EZ - Admiral brand Continental
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
The ADMIRAL model CS2306BZN is a 21" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner channels 2 thru 13, 14 thru 83 UHF.Equipped with VHF-UHFtuner 94E75-1, chassis 20SX5EZ and picture tube 21AUP4A.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 311 Folder 2 Dated 3-56)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3048 models, 1208 with images and 2396 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL