- Manufacturer / Brand
- Vogue (Brand) Allan’s Ltd., Melbourne & Adelaide, Nicholson’s Ltd., Perth.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 -260V Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Vogue 47 - Vogue Brand Allan’s Ltd.,
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 569 x 1070 x 365 mm / 22.4 x 42.1 x 14.4 inch
Advertised as the Vogue 47 in 1932 for £27/10/-.
Chassis incorporates the the Straytline (Loftin White) audio section.
This model was also sold as a Precedent Four/47.
- Price in first year of sale
- 27.50 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (The Daily News (WA) Aug 25, 1932 Page 2)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 14 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Vogue (Brand) Allan’s Ltd., Melbourne & Adelaide, Nicholson’s Ltd., Perth.