Concert Star 6552A
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Airzone (1931) Ltd.; Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Concert Star 6552A - Airzone 1931 Ltd.; Sydney
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 310 x 340 x 200 mm / 12.2 x 13.4 x 7.9 inch
- Price in first year of sale
- 20.60 AUS £
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. IV
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 4, 1941, Page 36.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- -- Original prospect or advert (ABC Weekly, 5 April 1941, p.2)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 283 models, 117 with images and 150 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Airzone (1931) Ltd.; Sydney
Forum contributions about this model: Airzone 1931 Ltd.;: Concert Star 6552A
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
The Airzone 6552A radio has 4 knobs - 2 on each side of the radio face. Appreciate information as to the function for each of these knobs. Greatly appreciate information.
Sebastian Zammit, 26.Sep.19