Cartridge Recorder CR-81
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1972 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Special Tape or Cassette-Format
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-120 200-240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cartridge Recorder CR-81 - Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 125 x 250 mm / 13.8 x 4.9 x 9.8 inch
The CR-81 provides a wide range of frequency range for superb sound quality in cartridge recording/playback with a 20 W amplifier incorporated in the unit.
The exclusive Akai one micron gap head delivers high-density recording with low distortion.
Other features include fast forward, automatic stop, continuous playback, all-silicon transistor pre amplifier, tone control, and large VU meters.
See also cartridge recorder deck CR-81D .
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 10.3 kg / 22 lb 11 oz (22.687 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (CR81D pamphlet.)
- Model page created by Keith Ellison. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 576 models, 528 with images and 171 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo