Digital Integrated Amplifier AM-95
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 460 W (unknown quality)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Digital Integrated Amplifier AM-95 - Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 461 x 178 x 438 mm / 18.1 x 7 x 17.2 inch
- Akai Digital Integrated Amplifier AM-95,
2 x 230 Watt Sinusleistung (4 Ohm).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 22 kg / 48 lb 7.3 oz (48.458 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Achim Eisenhuth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Digital Integrated Amplifier is part of the collections of the following members.