- Manufacturer / Brand
- Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Other Combination - see Notes
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: GX-1900D - Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 375 x 435 x 248 mm / 14.8 x 17.1 x 9.8 inch
Akai Reel-to-Reel and Cassette Stereo Tape Recorder Model GX-1900D.
4 Heads, Hysteresis Synchronous Motor
Tape Speed Equalizer, Automatic Stop and Shut Off
Both Way Transfer between Reel and Tape.
Track system: 4-track, 2-channel, stereo/monaural system
Heads: 1 x record/play, 1 x erase
Motor: 2 speed motor
Reel size: up to 7 inch reel
Tape speeds: 3 3⁄4 7 1⁄2 ips
Wow and flutter: 0.12% (7 1⁄2 ips)
Frequency response: 30Hz to 22kHz (7 1⁄2 ips)
Signal to Noise Ratio: 50dB
Total harmonic distortion: 2%
Input: 50mV (line), 3mV (DIN), 0.5mV (mic)
Output: 1.228V (line)
Units for EU market have power supply 240V
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 18.4 kg / 40 lb 8.5 oz (40.529 lb)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 576 models, 528 with images and 171 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo