Stereo Tape Deck GX-747DBX
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo Tape Deck GX-747DBX - Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 440 x 483 x 256 mm / 17.3 x 19 x 10.1 inch
- 6 heads, 3 motors, up to 10" reel. Line output: 0.775 V at 0 dB VU (meters).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 21 kg / 46 lb 4.1 oz (46.256 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Lars-G. Lundelin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 576 models, 528 with images and 171 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
Forum contributions about this model: Akai Electric Co.,: Stereo Tape Deck GX-747DBX
Threads: 1 | Posts: 4
My AKAI GX 747 dbx is working well. I have a question though about the VU meters, wether these should be illuminated or not. In my set, there's no illumination, but have seen identical sets with VU-meters illuminated. I can't see any bulbs or Leds installed.
Anyone with knowledge about this mystery?
Lars-G. Lundelin, 07.Mar.15