Magnetic Head - GX head - Glass and Xtal Ferrite Head
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1972 ??
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Magnetic Head - GX head - Glass and Xtal Ferrite Head - Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Magnetic Head, GX-Head, Glass and Xtal Ferrite Head, developed by Akai in 1972.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Moisés Piedade. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 576 models, 528 with images and 171 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo