Portable Color Camera VC-150
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1976 ?
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 12 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Portable Color Camera VC-150 - Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Akai VC-150 Portable Color Camera;
FCC 525 standard, hand held type, electronic 1.5" viewfinder, 6X (12.5 to 75 mm) F 2 to closed zoom lens,
2 x 18 mm Vidicon tube system:
Luminance (green) channel, Chrominance (red/blue) channel,
built-in mic., auto white balance, auto/manual aperture control, servo iris sensitivity selector, record indicator lamp,
for portable use with Akai VT-150 1/4 in. reel-reel tape VTR.
(Also part of the Akai VTS-150 Color Video System set together with VT-150 & Akai CCS-150S together with CCU-150 camera control unit).
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 576 models, 528 with images and 171 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo