- Manufacturer / Brand
- Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 25 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Receiver AA-8030L - Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 464 x 146 x 380 mm / 18.3 x 5.7 x 15 inch
- Price in first year of sale
- 2,400.00 Fr
- Mentioned in
- Le Haut-Parleur (Septembre 1973)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Schéma et présentation technique
- Model page created by Jérôme Careglio. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 576 models, 528 with images and 171 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
The model Receiver is part of the collections of the following members.