Solid State Stereo Receiver AA-6600
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 75 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State Stereo Receiver AA-6600 - Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 445 x 133 x 340 mm / 17.5 x 5.2 x 13.4 inch
- 2 x 37,5 Watt Sinusleistung (8 Ohm),
2 x 60 Watt Musikleistung (8 Ohm).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 11 kg / 24 lb 3.7 oz (24.229 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,125.00 DM
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Achim Eisenhuth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 576 models, 528 with images and 171 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
The model Solid State Stereo Receiver is part of the collections of the following members.